Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A walk with Dean

I took a walk with Dean (actually he took me) to the Buckingham Fountains and its surrounds.
We were observed by this chubby guy.


The trees were losing their leaves and color but these were gaily wrapped against starving rodents.
I'll have to check these trees again after the snow falls.


I'll check her too, in the snow.

Then we took in some fountain pools and came across Dean's Leaf. I call it Dean's Leaf because he snatched it up and preserved it in a book-- but not before I took a picture. It looks like Dean rescued it from some Loch Ness Monster leaf.

We watched the fountains for a bit, and then watched them slower.

Just before the light was gone I got in this pictures of leaves and berries stirred by the fountains.







2 comments:

  1. Dave!

    What GREAT shots!

    You may not realize it but you do INDEED have an artist's eye. When we were walking, you spotted little things that everyday people don't.

    That's why I recommended you start a photo blog. To share with the rest of the world what you are seeing. You're a great photographer!

    Welcome to the blogging community!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing shots! I'm looking at these thinking, "These can't possibly be real!" Of course they are though. (I loved the gull especially; he seemed much smaller than the ones we have where I live but he sure is cute...)
    Fantatstic photographs as usual! They're all extremely unique in their own way. Very nice, very nice.

    ReplyDelete